Paid Market Research - AML & MDS Patients

BrendaBrenda Community Member

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I am writing to you from Proqual Research, an independent market research consultancy specializing in healthcare studies.  

Proqual has been commissioned by a pharmaceutical company to carry out a market research study with AML and MDS patients.  The purpose of this study is to understand the experience of patients with MDS/AML, from the initial symptoms presentation to diagnosis and treatment.

Scope of the research

The research will consist of a 75-minute filmed in-home interview conducted by an experienced interviewer.  The interview will take place at a time convenient to the patient and each patient will receive an honorarium of $150 as a token of appreciation for taking part in the study.

Please be assured that all of the surveys we conduct are subject to strict confidentiality guidelines, and personal details will not be given to the company that have sponsored this survey, or any other third party, unless specific permission is given by the interviewee for this to happen.

We abide by the Data Protection Act and a range of industry codes of conduct (including MRS, EphMRA guidelines), which means the study is entirely confidential and that participants are guaranteed anonymity (i.e. their name/address will at no point be passed on to any third parties) except for disclosure to which they specifically consent.  

If you are interested, please contact me, Brenda Hope on 908-858-0132 or email bhope@proqual.co.uk

Yours faithfully

Brenda Hope