Cancer Survivor Research Study

jljohn66jljohn66 Community Member
Hi!  My name is Joyce Johnson.  I'm a Research Assistant under the direction of Dr. Judy Schreiber, PhD, RN, at the University of Louisville.  We are working on a research study with cancer survivors regarding how cognitive processing (the way you think), worldview, and spiritual beliefs impact stress, depression, and anxiety after cancer treatment.  The results will help us to identify people who are at higher risk of life-disrupting stress, depression, and anxiety and will help medical providers meet patients' needs more fully.  We would like to invite you to participate in this study.  It is a one-time, completely anonymous, fairly brief survey located on a secure site.  We are looking for adults with any kind of cancer diagnosis, any spiritual beliefs or no spiritual beliefs, and any amount of time since treatment.
The link to the study is

We also have a Facebook Page at where we will post updates and the results of the study after publication, as well as any future research opportunities if and when they arise.
If you have any problems or questions, feel free to contact me at

Thank you so much for your time!
**Permission for this posting was requested and granted by the forum moderators**