Looking for stories for an art project!

YourStoryYourStory Community Member
4 years ago I was passing through a very difficult time in my life. I had given up, but my best friend taught me to keep on going. Unfortunately he died from cancer, but thanks to him I'm still here. So I decided that my life's goal was to motivate others.
That’s why I'm currently developing an art project as part of a socially responsible startup used to improve the wellbeing of people whose lives have been affected by cancer, and thus we’re searching for an inspiring story that we can share with others in our community in order to inspire them to keep fighting.
What I'm looking for: Someone who has a passion for art (painting, drawing, writing, among others), but has a family member, friend, colleague or personally has been affected by cancer. This is a very big project, although I'm not American, I'm currently collaborating with my country's government to show this in a big way.

I have a lot more information to share, but I can only select one story with the potential to show even more throughout the year. So let's collaborate together and inspire others.
If you’re interested please send me a private message or share it here if you want.
Good day to everyone and best of luck. :smile:
Tagged:

Comments