Survey Study Opportunity - ONE WEEK left :-)

Hello all!! 

Thank you to everyone that has already participated or told others about this survey study opportunity!!! 

My name is Irina Kolobova and I am a Medical Family Therapy doctoral candidate at East Carolina University. I am currently collecting data for my dissertation (ONE WEEK left), which focuses on the shared experience of distress and coping among young adults with cancer and their caregivers. 

If you have been diagnosed with cancer in the last two years for the first time and are between the ages of 18 and 41, or are the caregiver of a young adult with cancer, please consider participating in a survey study about distress and coping. The survey takes about 15 minutes to complete and you will be entered into a raffle for a $10 Amazon gift card. Thank you in advance for your input and assistance!! 

Specific eligibility criteria: 

Patients:
* Diagnosed with cancer within the previous two years
* Between the ages of 16 and 39 when diagnosed.
* Currently between the ages of 18 and 41. 
* Either currently receiving treatment or completed treatment within the previous 12 months. 

Caregivers:
* At least 18 years old 
* Currently or have been within the past two years a caregiver (an individual that has provided substantial practical, emotional, social or financial support) to an AYA diagnosed with cancer while the individual received treatment.
* The AYA was between the ages of 16 and 39 when diagnosed and is currently between the ages of 18 and 41. 
* Have never themselves had cancer.

Thank you all for your support!! Please don't hesitate to email me (kolobovai13@students.ecu.edu) if you have questions!! 

Cheers, 
Irina