cancer sucks

hi, my name is Julie. my fiancé Travis has multiple myeloma, he was diagnosed at 30 yrs old and is now 33. he's had a rough time with treatments, bone marrow transplant, more treatment, and throw in a hand full of infections too. this has all been in the past 3 years. anyone else have this type of cancer in his age group?

Comments

• 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Julie,

I am 30 years old and was diagnosed with myeloma 8 years ago. I also had a stem cell transplant. Send me a private message and we can connect via email or phone if you're interested. MM can be a lonely diagnosis. Fortunately (or unfortunately--you know what I mean), I now know several other young MM patients and survivors.

-Sarah

Jkokanut15;8721 said:
    hi, my name is Julie. my fiancé Travis has multiple myeloma, he was diagnosed at 30 yrs old and is now 33. he's had a rough time with treatments, bone marrow transplant, more treatment, and throw in a hand full of infections too. this has all been in the past 3 years. anyone else have this type of cancer in his age group?
  • gbklyngbklyn Community Member
    hey all, just reaching out... drop by and say hi... Gina, 38 MM & Al Amyloidosis

Leave a Comment