Hodgkins Lymphoma

Hi my name is Lacie, im 27 just diganosed wit HL and started my first round of chemo. Was wondering if there is anyone else out there who has been diganosed with this before or has it now? Just very scared and looking for hopeful stories.
Tagged:

Comments

• 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • caitsmomcaitsmom Community Member
    Hi Lacie, I am a mom of a Hodgkins girl,24 years old, named Caitlin. Totally hopeful story. She just had #8 of 12 ABVD chemo treatments and keeping a positive attitude. Hodgkins has had some amazing medical discoveries and can be very reactive to treatment. We never got a gloom and doom approach from any of her doc and after 4 treatments her pet scan shows complete response..and she is stage 4B. It is going to be ok. Check out the facebook page Our bad ass lymphomy family on FB..she loves this and talks to the girls and guys all the time. They get it.
  • RuruRuru Community Member
    Hi Lacie, I was diagnosed with Hodgkin's Lymphoma at 26. I am now 34 and have been in remission for 7 years. Treatment is no fun but it's very effective. Keep reaching out and asking questions of the community, it makes it easier. xx