IV therapy and Vitamin C infusion

SachelSachel Community Member
I was diagnosed with ovarian cancer in July 2012. Till date, I had six courses of chemotherapy. The doctor told me that there is no effective treatment for this condition. I am 55 and cancer has spread outside the ovary (stages IA and IB). Therefore, the chance of recovery is very less. The doctor said that he could have done something if this disease was diagnosed at the earliest.

For the last one year, I have been on chemotherapy for most of the days. In addition, I had an operation on my shoulder. Therefore, it needs a good 4 or 5 months off from the chemotherapy in order to enable my shoulder to heal. So, I am considering to have a course of intravenous high dose vitamin C treatment in order to delay the symptoms and the need for chemotherapy.

I have heard about an iv therapy treatment ( http://www.pinewoodhealth.ca/iv-therapy-treatment-procedure.aspx?ServId=ffb492b2-66a9-415e-b494-e4af216425e5 ) from a friend of mine in Toronto. They offer several standard infusion (IV) therapies depending upon the need of the patients. Is there anybody over here who has undergone this treatment? How was your experience? Please give some genuine replies and suggestions. Thanks in advance.

Leave a Comment