NO NOT MY MOMMY!!!

I feel so alone. I just found out my mom has stage 4 Sarcoma with mets to the lungs. She had been having blood clots for years, then she noticed a lump in her groin. Yesterday morning I was on top of the world, life was good, the holidays are coming up and I was looking at place settings for Thanksgiving. Today the world may as well be over. My poor mom. I live in Atlanta with my daughter (4). She lives in Birmingham, (2 1/2 hrs away) I have two brothers, one in Birmingham and one here with me. I feel like I'm rambling, but I don't know what to do. What do I do? Do I quit my job and move home? Do I go home on the weekends? Do I continue my daughter's dance classes, Sat morning and go home afterwards or pull her out of them? It's not just to avoid guilt. I need to be there for my mom, I need to be there for my daughter. Does it matter? She has transferred from the hospital she was in to university hospital. The Doctors are evaluating her and are going to come up with a treatment plan. The Doctors haven't given a prognosis or anything, but everything I've researched doesn't give me much hope. I know you all are going through things yourself or with a family member, but I've never had to deal with any of this. Please Help!!

Comments

Leave a Comment