This is me Venting

Today I wanted to stand on my balcony and scream at everyone who walked by. RRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • DMMDMM Community Member
    Carey;1196 said:
    Today I wanted to stand on my balcony and scream at everyone who walked by. RRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would take that even a step further and start throwing dishes (or anything breakable that would make a nice smashing sound) off the balcony (if I had one)!

I would love to do a fundraiser one day......something like Smash for Cash or Let's Smash Cancer.....raise some money ;) and get out some of our frustrations :mad: too!

[video=youtube;2FhQ9c3uP3U]

[video=youtube;cDREuBAnf7M]
  • Dawn I like the fundraiser idea! ;)
  • Carey;1196 said:
    Today I wanted to stand on my balcony and scream at everyone who walked by. RRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I say do it! As long as you can time it right so you're not yelling while children are walking home from the bus stop (had a room mate do this once... didn't end well)
    I myself am a serial distroyer of inanimate objects. I have been known to throw just about anything off the balcony and in some cases drag it back up and toss it again.
    If you want to scream do it! Not sure why or how... but it strangly enough WILL make you feel better.