F dash dash dash word

I got on the Internet to do something and I can't remember what it was. So I came to the forum and now it's like an hour later. I still can't remember what I wanted from the Internet. Chemo brain strikes again. F.

Comments

• 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • DMMDMM Community Member
    Carey;3233 said:
    I got on the Internet to do something and I can't remember what it was. So I came to the forum and now it's like an hour later. I still can't remember what I wanted from the Internet. Chemo brain strikes again. F.

This happens to me a LOT.....I'll be reading an article online and there will be something in it that i want to look up for further info.....so i will go and open up a new tab (which takes like 5 seconds), by the time I get to the search page, I will have forgotten what it was I was doing...and end up reading some other article online and the whole thing starts all over again. F-ing Chemo Brain always strikes again and again and again!
  • Oh yeah, that .......what was I talking about? Seriously, I struggle with that all the time. It sucks out loud.
  • Imagine having a seizure disorder ontop of ChemoBrain. Sometimes it can get reallly ugly.:(