Looking for single YA survivors to interview

Hi!

First, apologies for posting this in multiple forums; I just want to make sure I reach as many people as possible.

I'm a recurrent ovarian cancer survivor and I am working on a magazine piece on young adults dating after a cancer diagnosis and would love to interview those of you who were/are single at dx or who became single after dx, particularly those who were first diagnosed with cancer in their 20s or 30s. I've really been struggling myself with dating and friends keep asking me what other people have done in my situation and I have to answer honestly that I don't know ANYONE else in my situation. I know there are others out there, but I haven't met them yet. I suspect there are others feeling the same way, and I would like to explore the unique challenges facing YA cancer survivors when it comes to sex and dating.

If you are interested in being interviewed, please email me at [email]alicia.merchant@gmail.com[/email]. Names can be changed to protect your privacy, if requested.

Also, please feel free to forward this information to other YA cancer support groups or any other YA survivors/patients you know who fit the criteria and may be interested in being interviewed.

Alicia